I WATCHED MY GIRLFRIEND BURN TO ASHES IN MY PRESENCE..

 


My Girlfriend was bu*rnt to Ashes in my presence. 💔

 I  dated Lola for about Seven years thereabouts . Lola has never for once stole from me . Lola rather beg from me than to steal from me . Sometimes I leave some money on my desk just to come back and see it the same way I kept it ,this made me trust her the more.

 

This is my seventh year in a relationship with Lola but we've never for once had a misunderstanding. She is very hardworking and supportive despite been an apprentice. Lola sometimes would travel all the way from Ondo State to pay me a visit in Ebonyi State with  alot of packages.


Lola has been supportive and very good to me that I have made up my mind  to settle down with her as my wife. Lola was one of the top contributors in my career , if I'm not mistaken she paid my school fees thrice before I graduated and she kept assuring me I'll be connected to his father's company as soon as I'm done with school.


Lola kept asking me to pay her a visit at least to be identified with her parents and her siblings. I made a vow that I shall pay her an impromptu visit after my final exams . She kept begging I disclose the date I will come around but I told her not to bother. I already have her address so I wanted my visit to be a surprise to her.


On 11th Feb, I left Ebonyi to Ondo State to see Lola , on getting close to the last bus stop her number started fluctuating . I alighted from bus and dialed Lola's number it kept ringing but there was no answers. I began to blame myself after several attempts of calls no picking.

  I should have told her I'll be visiting ,now the person I wanted to surprise has ended up surprising me! who knows if she is in town I lamented . Where do I go from here when today is actually my first time in Ondo State I soliloquized.


I had to conclude within myself that if I call again for the last time and she fails to pick up her calls I'll go back and revisit another day . It was then that I was convinced to call again before I overheard people saying Nawao But" Lola looks so innocent nah what could have pushed her into something as ridiculous as this"? . I have to go closer for eavesdropping that was when I find out the person they were discussing is the "Lola" I know . Go there before they burn her ,she stole something here in the park and was dragged down to express .Pls rush and bid final goodbye before they burn her the woman urged me pointing at her direction.


I ran as fast as I could. I got there and found Lola lying helplessly on the road stripped. She has cried and lost her voice in the process. She begged for help but her voice wasn't heard! 

   What is keeping us from setting this Girl ablaze asked  an angry mob ! we're waiting for her mother to bid a final goodbye replied by another Man who was carrying a gallon of fuel. I kept forcing myself inside the crowd to ensure I set my eyes on Lola.

 Lola I shouted her name in tears ! she recognized my voice but couldn't turn because she had been tied on tyres with arms and legs tied together and kept in a recumbent position.


I am sorry you might be disappointed in me but this is what I do to assist you pay some of your bills in school, forgive me and always pray the Lord accepts my Soul . That was Lola's last statement to me before she was burnt.

 Tears couldn't allow me say a word to Lola. 

I cried myself to stupor but Lola is gone forever. She kept weeping, shouting and crying inside the flame till I stopped hearing her voice meaning she has died. I couldn't do anything but to console her family and myself.


You'll not die a shameful Death!

Thanks for reading leave your thoughts in the comments section below

Read more on our News Channel 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE HORRIBLE ENTERTAINMENT OF THE NAZIS IN THE CONCENTRATION CAMPS

Who seen the Home Depot employee video.

COUPLE CAUGHT H@VING S3X IN UNFINISHED BUILDING

Who seen the Home Depot employee video 💀

Mexican Cartel Members Blow Up Child And Rival

THE MOMENT A WOMAN PARADES HUSBAND NAKED AFTER CATCHING HIM MOLESTING.

THE WOMAN TURNS TO CASSAVA FOR PLEASURE, ENDS UP IN HOSPITAL INSTEAD

CONTINUE READING.

University professor caught on camera h*viπg s**x with n*k*ed student on classroom d*esk